Circumcision, as circumcision is technically called, is removing the foreskin, which covers the acorn on the organ. Technically, it is a surgical procedure, which is mostly known to Jews, and which is performed in this culture on the eighth day after birth. Today, however, he has other reasons.
- Today, circumcision is most often performed in men due to phimosis, a disorder of the inability to pull the foreskin over the acorn.
- Circumcision can be partial when only a part of the foreskin is removed or complete when the whole acorn is exposed, and the entire foreskin is removed.
- According to statistics, about 25% of men in the world are circumcised. In the USA it is more than half.
Although circumcision has historical roots and is part of several nations and states’ cultural or religious traditions, it is still performed today. These are mainly medical reasons associated with disorders of the foreskin or even bridles on the organ use Fildena 100 or Fildena 150 to improve erection. In our country, plastic surgery is performed in urology departments or outpatient clinics, i.e., professionally by a doctor.
Here are the most well-known benefits of male circumcision:
- The first advantage is the health aspect because if we do not count the most common cause of phimosis, so removing the skin can reduce the risk of infection and inflammation
- the second benefit is reducing the risk of cancer of the organ, how better hygiene of the area, and a lower risk of ever developing cancer of the organ
- The third advantage concerns and women because men with circumcision have a lower risk of contracting s**ually transmitted disease and a lower risk of sending it to women
How male circumcision works and what it involves
Let’s now go from theory to practice and look at how circumcision takes place in a man, what this procedure involves, what precedes him, and the process after circumcision. First of all, it is necessary to realize that circumcision is a surgical procedure that interferes very seriously with the male reproductive system. It is a procedure with an irreversible effect.
Here is all the important information and procedure:
Preoperative examination and consultation
In the beginning, preoperative examinations related to circumcision and, in general, to the procedure are performed. Urological examination, spermiogram, sonographic examination are standard. If necessary and physiological tests, laboratory tests, such as blood or other biological material, may be performed.
The doctor also uses a medical history to detect possible allergies or hypersensitivity reactions to substances used for local anesthesia. If you choose general anesthesia, the procedure must be preceded by a preoperative anesthesiological examination. The presence of blood clotting problems, which could cause complications, is also detected.
The day before the procedure, it is necessary to avoid alcohol consumption or some other substances, which will be notified to you in advance by the doctor. On the day of the procedure, it is possible to drink and eat, of course, again, only within limits given by the doctor get Fildena 120 or vigora 100 for best love life. The outpatient procedure itself usually does not take more than an hour, including preparation; sometimes, it can be less.
After anesthesia, the doctor removes all or part of the foreskin with a scalpel, depending on whether you have chosen partial or total circumcision. After removing the wound, sew with either absorbable or non-absorbable material. After the operation, you will stay for several hours to observe due to possible complications, and then you can go home.
Postoperative care and principles of convalescence
After circumcision, it is necessary to follow some regime measures, regardless of whether it was a partial or complete circumcision. First of all, the rest regime is essential; the wound does not need to be overstressed by pressure or tension. Looser underwear is also recommended, a more extended stay in the water is not suitable, short-term showering is without problems.
Avoid sauna and swimming, for example. The wound needs to be treated for at least a week, for example, with chamomile dressing. After the procedure, the wound may hurt slightly, or there may be slight swelling. It is possible to take pain medication for a short time. It is essential to check with the doctor and physical abstinence after the procedure due to the wound’s perfect healing.