Single door refrigerators are always the perfect choice for small families as it is budget-friendly and energy-efficient. Today the market is flooded with the most contemporary refrigerators that are enriched with features and attractive design. The cost of a standard single door refrigerator varies from Rs.10,000 to Rs.20,000.
Among different companies, LG and Samsung fridges are particularly well-loved by Indian consumers. Other brands, such as Whirlpool have also found favor in the market.
It is needless to say that single door refrigerators are relatively economical and consume 30% to 40% less power than double door refrigerators. Below listed some of the top models of single door refrigerators that can prove effective for buyers:
Top 5 Single Door Refrigerators 2021
To add variation and glamour to the kitchen, individuals can pick the best single door refrigerator that matches their aesthetic needs. Here are some feature-rich options to consider.
Whirlpool 190L direct cool single door refrigerators (Approximately- Rs.12,000)
- Retains cooling for up to 9 hours even in the event of power cuts
- Spacious storage
- Stabiliser free operation (130V-300V)
- 10 years warranty on compressor
- Insulated capillary technology and laminar airflow
Samsung 230L 3-star inverter direct cool single door fridge (Approximately- Rs.18,000)
- Economical and manual frosting
- Digital inverter compressor, more durable and energy-efficient
- Fresh max and base stand with stylish drawer and bar chrome handle
- 10 years warranty on compressor
Whirlpool 200L single door 4-star refrigerators (Approximately- Rs.18,000)
- Intelli sense inverter compressor
- Saves energy up to 45%
- Best economical product and requires manual frosting
- Base stand with drawer
- Advanced Insulated capillary and a powerful compressor
Samsung 198L 5-star inverter single door fridge (Approximately- Rs.19,000)
- Highly economical and enhanced cooling without fluctuation
- Digital inverter compressor
- Spill-proof toughened glass and base stand drawer
- Voltage range- 100V-300V
Haier 263L 3-star inverter single door fridge (Approximately- Rs.20,000)
- The refrigerator has a reciprocator compressor, which is best for optimum cooling
- PUF insulation
- Direct cool refrigerator along with diamond edge freezing technology assures super-fast cooling
- Stabiliser-free operation
Customers must know that Samsung fridges offer connected family hub refrigerators that can optimize cooling based on the food items stored within. This series also comes with a large display for users to control temperatures and adjust other specific settings according to their requirements.
Buying from a reputed brand like LG, Whirlpool, and Samsung can be beneficial in the long-run, even if they tend to more expensive options when compared to local companies. These manufacturers provide enhanced after-sales service, which can help enhance the lifespan of such refrigerators.
Buyers can offset some of the financial stress involved with purchasing such machines by utilizing their Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Cards. This instant financing option serves a credit amount of up to Rs.4 lakh, while also breaking down the purchase cost into easy installments.
With such an option handy, you can choose to bear the cost of your desired appliance through EMIs, with tenures ranging between 3 and 24 months. Additionally, you can also avoid servicing any down payment during the purchase, further reducing the strain on your pockets. Get all your favorite electronic items at the EMI Store of Bajaj Finserv.
Individuals with 3 or more family members can also consider picking double door Whirlpool or Samsung fridges. Smaller models may not be suitable to store food for a considerable number of family members.