Women and child health issues have been a particular concern in the healthcare sector. In today’s world, women bear their share of ailments, stress, pain, injuries, and diseases and suffer from some unique conditions that require special care. Various chronic conditions, such as obstetric fistula, pelvic pain, and incontinence resulting from their pre-and post-pregnancies, affect their health for lifelong, especially in some rural areas where women’s health is ignored most of the time due to lack of knowledge and resources.
The scope of medical care has increased even more to deliver holistic care to women and children patients. Various hospitals in Bangalore have aimed to become “healthcare leaders for women and children” by providing them quality treatment and individualized care. Choosing a hospital for obstetrics and gynecology disorders or pediatrics issues in children can be hectic, especially when you are new to the city and have no knowns. Let’s make the task easy for you and your loved ones by listing some factors and requirements for the subject. Following facilities and services must be available at a hospital that has specialization in women and children health.
- A hospital must have Gynaecologist & Obstetrician specialist, Paediatricians, General Physician Doctors, Infertility Doctors, Paediatric ENT Doctors.
- Options for Painless delivery and management of high-risk pregnancy
- Availability of different labor rooms and delivery suites
- Health facilities must have an appropriate physical environment
- An accurate, standardized medical record must be recorded for every woman and newborn child.
- Affiliated with Neonatal Intensive Care (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care (PICU), Pediatric Surgery and Intermediate Care Wards
- A hospital must ensure no dearth of the latest technology & facilities to aid global standards in every department.
- 24*7 availability of emergency care and trauma team, multi-specialty care, blood bank facility, ambulance service, and pharmacy services.
Best hospital for women and children’s health and related super specialties – Bangalore has various prestigious hospitals that provide excellent mother and child health services. Rainbow hospital, Bangalore, is a well-known pediatric, women care & fertility center equipped with state-of-the-art facilities to deliver quality treatment and individualized care in the health care sector. The expert team of pediatric physicians has specialization in emergency medicine, anesthesia, neurology, nephrology, hematology, oncology, gastroenterology, hepatology, neurosurgery, etc. In contrast, obs & gyn specialists have specialties in gynecology, fertility care, fetal Medicine, High-risk pregnancy care, pregnancy & childbirth, etc. Below are few qualities present in Rainbow hospital, Bangalore, differentiating it from others –
- The hospital has been ranked among the “Five Best Children’s hospitals in India” by ‘The Week’ and ‘HANSA Research’ for three consecutive years
- Equipped with state-of-the-art IVF center, Pediatric Kidney Transplant Center, Child Development Center, All Days OPD Clinics (Late Evening), etc.
- Children with complex disorders and issues are treated by Neonatologists, Pediatric Intensivists, Neurologists, Pediatric Surgeons, Pediatric Cardiologists, etc.
- Ensures Separate critical care unit dedicated to prematurely born newborn babies who need life support and extra medical care
- Two hundred beds hospital offers round the clock availability of experienced health professionals and intensivists to ensure the best possible care.
- Availability of Well-equipped laboratory, operation theatres, and 24*7 emergency care
- The hospital and staff follow Standard practices of hygiene and safety
Book early appointments through Credihealth – Rainbow hospital Bangalore, is one of the partner hospitals with Credihealth. At Credihealth, you can easily view a giant list of associated hospitals and doctors available for online, tele, and face to face consultation. You can also view reviews given to them, free appointment slots, time for teleconsultation, consultation fees, education, specialties, and experience. Moreover, you can view various discounts and offers available on the online health portal of Credihealth that helps you save money. So, book your online appointment in easy steps through Credihealth and live a hustle free life either for the first appointment to get the best consultation or take a second opinion for assurance.