Cancer is one of the hazardous diseases and the second-most cause of global death. When the body’s normal mechanism gets disturbed, and abnormal cells start developing faster, cancer occurs. When your body develops cancer, old cells grow faster, and they do not die. These old cells lead to the generation of new abnormal cells, forming the tumour. However, in certain forms of cancer, like leukaemia, no tumours are formed.
Cancer is divided into four primary categories, based on the body’s organ from where it originates.
1. Carcinomas originate in the tissue that covers internal organs’ and glands’ surface. The most typical Carcinomas cancer examples are breast cancer, colorectal cancer, prostate cancer, and lung cancer.
2. Leukaemia is blood cancer, which originates when blood cells develop uncontrollably. Acute lymphocytic leukaemia, chronic myeloid leukaemia, acute myeloid leukaemia, and chronic lymphocytic leukaemia ate four leukaemia types.
3. Lymphomas begin in the system of glands and vessels, called the lymphatic system. This system is helpful in fighting against body infections. Hodgkin lymphoma and non-Hodgkin lymphoma are two lymphomas.
4. Sarcomas develop in joints, blood vessels, fat, muscles, nerves, bone, cartilage, tendons, or lymph vessels.
People suffering from cancer should consult the best oncologist and cancer treatment hospital. You must immediately research your cancer type and search for the best cancer doctor and hospital, based on the type of cancer. Below are the three best cancer hospitals in Delhi:
1. MAX Healthcare
MAX Healthcare is one of the renowned hospitals for cancer treatment in Delhi. There is a unit of cancer specialists who provide high-grade cancer treatment.
● It consists of 250 beds with 67 critical care beds.
● MAX Healthcare hospital is certified with the National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL) and National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers.
● Pharmacy and laboratory help is available 24/7.
● The oncology department has three patient beds and 12 chemo chairs.
● Patients get treated with modern robotic surgery technology and radiotherapy treatment modalities.
2. Fortis Memorial Research Institute
Fortis Memorial Research Institute is one of the super speciality hospitals for cancer treatment in Delhi. There is a separate clinic for cancer patients.
● All cancer forms are treated with great care.
● Patients are treated with the latest technologies for radiation therapy and surgery.
● It includes stem cell therapy and bone marrow transplant.
● Coordination between several departments for treating cancer patients with great care.
3. Apollo Cancer Institute
Apollo Cancer Institute is one of the famous hospitals that use the latest and the most recent technologies for treating cancer patients. The best feature of this hospital is that it uses the da Vinci robotic system for surgery.
● This institute’s labs are accredited by NABL.
● Trauma response service is available 24/7.
● 3D MRI and multi-slice CT scan services are available 24/7.
● It uses Frameless Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS) for oncology surgery procedures.
If you have urgent cancer symptoms, like vomiting and nausea, you must immediately go to an oncologist for treatment. MAX Healthcare hospital is a well-known and popular institute for cancer treatment in Delhi. You can make an appointment with Max Hospital and learn everything about the treatment.