Seat Selection is an important task to ensure that you fly comfortably and safely to your preferred destination. Under the Aeromexico flight change policy, passengers can request additional changes to their booked flight ticket including making an advance seat reservation and other services depending on their ticket fare and travel class.
There are a variety of perks of upgrading seats such as excess legroom, better seat location, priority check-in and deplaning at the airport, in-flight entertainment, pure-food and drinks order, special services for kids, baggage allowance, and add-on for any additional service. Through Aeromexico manage booking feature, you can select or change your seats online on the airline’s official site.
Seat Selection Options
- During web check-in – Passengers can make a seat selection or make changes to their existing booked seats up to 48 hours before the scheduled flight departure through web check-in.
- Through Aeromexico Mobile App – You can download the airline’s official free app and make seat changes on Aeromexico booking through your cell phone and save your time and effort from standing in long lines at the airport during flight check-in.
- Through a Phone Call – To change or upgrade your seats, call on customer care number and ask the executive to help with the seat selection process. The executive will tell you about the available seats so you can choose your preferred seats matching your requirements.
- At the Airport – You can take the benefit of hand-to-hand assistance in making an advance seat reservation for your trip.
Steps to make a pre-seat selection online on Aeromexico Airline
You can follow these online steps and make an advance seat reservation on your Aeromexico booking.
- Go to the Aeromexico Airlines official site and visit the Manage My Booking section.
- Enter your last name and flight confirmation code.
- Select the seats that meet your requirements.
- After making a seat assignment for your Aeromexico booking, confirm the changes.
- Make the payment. After this, you will receive a confirmation email from the airline on your registered email ID.
Terms and Conditions on Aeromexico Airlines Seat Selection Policy
- Under Aeromexico airlines seat selection policy, passengers can make an advance seat reservation 24 hours before the scheduled flight departure.
- Passengers have to pay an additional fee for selecting seats.
If you face any difficulty making an advance seat reservation, call on the airline’s customer care number and resolve your issues with an immediate solution.