It takes a lot to start one’s own bakery business. Just assuming that having the proper equipment and a place to bake some cakes and desserts would never do the magic unless you make sufficient efforts to run it successfully. You might have to experience some sleepless nights figuring out how to survive the competition in the outer world, but in the end, everything is sure to fall into place with grit and determination.
If you are an entrepreneur, then you have to handle the finance, inventories and reports all of them together with great care. But one side of running your bakery business that would go unnoticed would be the marketing part. Reaching upto the customers with what’s new, what are your unique selling points and why they should consider your business among many others can become a quite challenging task, to speak of. So to help you master your marketing skills, we present you with some ways to improve your bakery sales. Read on to find out more!
- Be Nice To Your Customers – You are sure to earn some brownie points if you are nice to your buyers. Make sure they don’t have to compromise on either the quality, quantity or appeal of the cakes. Take their valuable feedback after they have made some purchases and make sure to take these feedback into consideration. Offer a variety of delivery services like same day, early morning or even midnight cake delivery in Gurgaon or some other place to get their baked token of love delivered well on time. Make sure you are even nice to your staff members who are serving your customers.
- Make the most of your promotions – Timely promote your bakery products in front of your customers to make a great impact on your bakery sales. Start some marketing campaigns. You can take the help of some advertising agencies to save some of your time and invest in your primary roles and responsibilities towards your business. Send out some flyers, do some social media postings.
- Offer Loyalty Programmes – Make your customers feel valued as you start a loyalty programme to attract your existing as well as some new customers into your business. You can design this programme in a way that for every purchase, they make you allot some designated points. And once a certain limit of points is reached, they can purchase something redeeming those points on your bakery products. It is sure to make them come back to your bakery to earn those points.
- Make the most of social media – Make your customers aware of your latest products, best selling products and keep them posted with all discounts and seasonal offers. You can run some exciting contests to engage your customers. Share some stories, posts and other deets about your bakery business through Instagram-worthy pictures over social media. You are sure to gain some major fan following, this way.
- Invest in Local Media – Though the world is majorly influenced by social media, local media still rules. Advertise on some local dailies, do some press releases or find an editor to take care of your local media part. It is sure to promote your bakery online in an interesting way so much so that your customers will look forward to more such columns. Give them some fun recipes to try out or make them aware of some basic baking terminologies. It will surely help you spread some good names in the entire industry, this way.
So, these were some of the fantastic ways to increase your bakery sales in no time. Try these ways out and let us know what you think!