QuickBooks Payroll subscription in conjunction with QuickBooks accounting software makes sure that you simply are free to concentrate on other productive aspects of the business. As all the financial transaction and payroll activities have tackled by the software. During this post, we are aiming to discuss the way to Fix QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060.
However, there are times when the user may need to pay more attention because the software won’t work because of some issues. Although payroll application setup by Intuit has eased the method of completing payroll calculations, encountering an issue stops the workflow. One common error when running on QuickBooks Payroll together is QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060. This has followed by a mistake message stating “ Current Enhanced Payroll Service is Unavailable”.
What causes Payroll Error PS060?
No single factor leads to this kind of error, which implies that there are more than one reasons which may end up causing QuickBooks error code PS060. to repair this error, it’s necessary to understand the basic reason behind this error. we’ve listed below the factors causing the error code PS060. let us have a look:
Note: a serious cause to trigger this error is settings with the expiry date. QuickBooks Payroll periodically checks the expiration date of the subscription by connecting to QuickBooks. Your billing information should be updated to stay accessing QuickBooks accounting software without any hassle.
- This error may show the message on the screen if Intuit’s server is down
- Intuit doesn’t offer support to old versions of QuickBooks. This payroll error may also be seen, within the case of an old version of the payroll
- There may be a situation when the third-party security software might block QuickBooks
- Malicious software like Virus and Malware can also cause Payroll Error PS060
How to fix QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060?
Solution 1: Change billing and subscription settings
Generally, the reason behind the error is billing and subscription issue to find out the way to Fix QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060? which user has required to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- The user needs to click and open the My Account tab which has categorized under the self-service subscription option offered by Intuit to its esteemed customers.
- Choose the company file and software facing the problem and need it to be resolved.
- Navigate to the Billing section then click on the Edit option.
- Check the information and make sure the subscription remains active and not expired. If expired then make an update and save the changes.
- Now click on the close option which can automatically update the changes.
- Under the preview option verifies the billing details again, then you have to click on Save and lastly log off of the software.
Solution 2: Await the server response
In case the error is caused because of a server issue of Intuit, then the user is going to be required to have some patience and wait until the website server of Intuit starts working yet again.
Solution 3: Download and install the newest version of the software
The error code may additionally cause because an outdated version of QuickBooks or payroll, then in this case the user is agreed to download and install the newest payroll likewise as the QuickBooks desktop software update.
Suppose the rationale behind this error is third-party application interference or virus attack. The user can get the whole ADPS scanned and run problems which will resolve by client support of that program inflicting an error.
If performed correctly the mentioned 4 options of resolution will surely resolve the error. However, the user might encounter an equivalent error again because of technical issues with the software. Or for more solutions, you’ll visit our official website businessaccountings.com.
Read Also: QuickBooks Error 6210