QuickBooks Error 1327 is an Associate assistance installation error i.e., miscalculation that pops up while putting QuickBooks on your system. You insert the installation media and take a glance at fixing, then there’s a miscalculation box with the error message-
“The drive [drive letter] is invalid. OR Invalid drive [drive letter]”.
Before attempting to know the reasons for the matter or attempting to resolve QuickBooks Error 1327, it’s best to know many basics concerning installing a program on the system.
Installed programs and their parts square measure keep within the system in places called Drives. as an example, in Windows, all the system files and folders area unit sometimes keep within the C drive. You’ll notice the list of drives obtainable on your system by checking in my pc or this system. Drives are the partitions of the computer’s memory. This can be often reasonably like dividing the realm of a house into rooms.
QuickBooks Error 1327 is an installation error that can come while installing or updating the QuickBooks software. This could happen if your computer becomes disconnected from a system drive, or due to the removal of a portable storage device, for example, a USB streak drive or advanced camera. The main reason for this error is that the drive you’ve stated is not available during the installation or update process. The QuickBooks Error 1327 comes up with Error 1327: The drive [drive letter] is invalid.
Equipped with these background details, allow us to leap into the main points of the error currently.
1. Corrupted or emotional storage devices
This mainly happens after you decide to put QuickBooks into associates within the assistant secondary storage device like an associate within the nursing external system drive or a USB. If there’s a loose association or disconnected throughout the installation method, QuickBooks Error 1327 happens.
2. Corrupt Microsoft .NET Framework
Windows comes with a software called Microsoft .NET Framework that guarantees complete and proper installation and coordination of the operating of the software put in on Windows. The error can also pop if the .NET Framework is corrupted.
3. Incorrect written account Settings
A record is basically a part wherever the pc records all that’s happening on the pc rather like the storage location of each file so on. If the entry for QuickBooks installation in your laptop has the wrong drive name or location, QuickBooks Error 1327 happens.
4. System-Specific Error
In addition to any or of these, there could even be some system-specific errors that an expert may solve solely.
The solution to Fix QuickBooks Error 1327
Here are the solution methods for QuickBooks Error 1327.
1. Guarantee correct association of Storage Devices
Make sure that each one among the cables and various things area unit connected to the pc properly. Also, make sure the USB or Flash devices that you simply just unit victimization to put in QuickBooks correctly connected and functioning.
2. Repair Microsoft .NET Framework
Steps to Repair the Microsoft .NET Framework
- Search Programs within the board.
- Select flip Windows options On/Off.
- Confirm with Associate in assistant admin account identification, if asked.
- Uncheck the box next to Microsoft .NET Framework and revive the pc.
- Open Programs and by following the same step, check the box next to the Microsoft .NET framework.
3. Repair record Settings
Steps to Repair record Settings
- Back up your system-written account
- Press Windows key+R and type Regedit and click on on the run.
- Navigate to the actual key here: HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftCurrentVersionExplorerShell Folders.
- Find the entries that list the drive letter that’s mentioned within the error message.
- Modify the incorrect drive names to C:
- Save the settings, ideally boot the pc and rehear setting up. Once the roaring installation, revert the written record modifications.
The solutions mentioned above will assist you to solve QuickBooks Error 1327. Just in case you can’t fix QuickBooks Error 1327 or are unable to know the problem then visit businessaccountings.com for more simple solutions and get a live chat with our professionals.