Facing problems in retrieving your license information in QuickBooks? Maybe your QuickBooks application is affected by QuickBooks Error 3371. Don’t worry, this article will provide you top-notch solutions to solve the QuickBooks Code 3371.
What is QuickBooks Error 3371?
When the users are not able to view or retrieve license data or information in their QuickBooks application. Then your QuickBooks affected by the QuickBooks 3371. This error restricts the QuickBooks servers to load the license information and data. In other words, you are not able to initialize the license information of your QuickBooks software. The main reason for this error is the corruption of damaged company files in the QuickBooks application.
Causes of the Error Code 3371
Given below are the causes of the QuickBooks error Code 3371:
- Several QuickBooks files are damaged or corrupted due to external factors.
- The MSXML component of Microsoft is damaged or is not able to execute that results in this error.
- Qbregistration.dat file corrupted or damaged. The Qbregistration.dat file consists of the license information in QuickBooks.
- An un-updated version of the QuickBooks application can also lead to this error.
- Improper installation of the QuickBooks application can also cause the Error 3371.
Symptoms of the QuickBooks Error Code 3371
Given below are the symptoms of the QuickBooks error 3371:
- The specific QuickBooks error code will appear on your screen in the form of an error message.
- You will not be able to access the license information of the QuickBooks software.
- You will experience lagging and hanging problems when this error occurs.
- The computer system will suddenly crash down and all the active programs will stop responding.
- Freezing your QuickBooks application screen right after the error message displays on your screen.
Solutions to Fix the QuickBooks Error 3371
Below-given are the solutions to resolve the QuickBooks error code 3371:
Solution 1: Update your Entitlement file
The entitlement file is an important file of QuickBooks. Because it confirms the information with the Intuit servers. That the installation on this system registered and authentic. Follow the steps to update your entitlement file:
- Find the EntitlementDataStore.ecml file under the folder of Entitlement file.
- Remove the file and re-install the entitlement file in your QuickBooks.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to successfully update your entitlement file.
- Check if the Error Code 3371 resolved or not.
Solution 2: Use the Clean Install tool
Clean install tool offered by Intuit that provides smooth and error-free installation of the QuickBooks application. You can find this tool in the QuickBooks Tools Hub application by following these steps:
- Open the tool hub application.
- Navigate to the ‘Installation Issues’ option.
- Third from the top is the ‘Clean Install’ tool.
- Click to run the tool on your desktop.
Error 3371 is a problematic error that can result in data loss too. You can get rid of this error by following the above-solution.