You like sports, your wife likes exploring historic attractions and your children are more into free activities; all of you have different tastes.
You don’t have to worry at all because you can find it all in the Mile High City.
You will find everything, from nightclubs to museums, everything in the Mile High City. There is a heap of adventure and other things that you can explore in Denver. To narrow down your options, we have rounded up the best daily Denver tours. In the past few years, Mile High City has completely transformed into the most fun metropolitan city.
- If you are a big fan of music and love live music concerts, then you must explore the most legendary spot of the city i.e. Red Rocks Amphitheater. You will definitely return home with some happy memories after visiting this perfectly structured place. There are a huge number of outdoor activities and fun adventures that you can explore. It really does not matter that much if you catch a live music concert show or not, this place is anyhow worth a visit.
- On your tour of Denver city, it would be great if you make a visit to the historic and filled with life Union Station. Other than catching a train, you can do an abundance of fun things at the Union Station. You can find the most amazing and well-renowned restaurants around this place. The inside of the building is as stunning and beautiful as it looks from the outside. Cozy bars, restaurants, cafes, boutiques, and many other things together make this place worth visiting.
- If you want to enjoy the world-class cuisine in the excellent and top-notch restaurants of Denver, make sure to add Larimer Square to your list of sightseeing spots. It is one of the busiest spots of the Mile High City lined with clubs, cafes, restaurants, and boutiques. Being a historic and the oldest block, it has become the most attractive tourist spot in the city. If you want to explore the nightlife scene of Denver, then Larimer Square is the best place to do that.
- If you are an art lover and like to explore the magnificent collection of American Indian Art, then Denver Art Museum is a must-to-visit place for you. The most amazing thing to note about this amazing building is that it holds a total of 70000 artworks from all over the world. With all the blockbuster collections and exhibitions of artworks, you are going to fall in love with this place. There are many other family-friendly activities that you can explore throughout the building.
- Denver Botanic Gardens is a great place to enjoy yourself with your family. This place boasts a variety of themed gardens that your kids will love for sure. If you want to spend some peaceful time away from the hustle of the city, then do make a visit to Denver Botanic Gardens. The conservatory gardens have some of the most amazing collections of plants and flowers species from all over the world.