Delta Airlines name Change/Correction policy
What happens if you enter your name incorrectly on the booking form when booking a flight with Delta Airlines? You may be in big trouble if you continue to ignore this part. You may have to sit and wait at the airport until things are sorted out.
But it will also have a relief phase with Delta Airlines. You will no longer face panic situations while traveling on one of the competent airlines in the US The airline offers a peaceful policy for passengers to correct or change their name at any time after booking.
The company knows that it can be a dire situation when you notice that your name is incorrectly mentioned on your ticket. Therefore, it covers an easy-to-follow policy for visitors that allows them to make corrections on your behalf in the reservation. However, you have to pay some fees to make corrections.
In this area, readers will find a step-by-step process that is involved in politics. You can follow the appropriate steps to make the necessary changes to your name registered with the airline.
The bottom line is that you can change/correct your name online, by visiting the airport kiosk or by dialing the number of the company’s customer service executive. Here, you’ll walk through the three steps to find the easiest one at your convenience.
Delta Airlines Name Change/Correction Online
These are the steps to follow to change/correct the name on the Web:
- Open your internet browser to visit the official website of the airline.
- On the home page, you will press the option “Manage my trip”.
- A new window will open. It will ask for the details of your reservation or the reservation number and the last name that appears in your passport. Press the “Next” button after providing the same.
- Once you have done this, the reservation details will be on the screen. You must select the corresponding reservation that requires you to make modifications.
- After selecting the required reservation, click on the “Edit” option to continue.
- Again, a new window will start. It will ask you to change your itinerary details, then the flight details, and then the personal details on the last one.
- Since you need to change your name, you can go directly to the third option to change the name of the Delta Airlines ticket.
- Once you have changed the name, you must press the “Confirm” button to confirm.
- After confirmation, you can print the new ticket with the correct name details.
Delta Airline’s name Change/Correction on airport kiosk
It is another reliable means when it comes to making corrections to the Delta Air ticket. You can visit the nearest airport customer service counter or kiosk to make any necessary modifications.
They will help you through the entire procedure on site. Just give them the correct details to avoid errors on the revised ticket.
Delta Airline’s name Change/Correction by phone call
In case you do not find any of the name change methods convenient, you can continue with the third option which is to call the customer service executive.
You can dial Delta Airlines Phone Number to make name corrections in the comfort of your own home. The customer service executives on the other side will ask you for the correct personal details such as in your original documents and passport.
Delta Airlines name Change/Correction fees/charges
Have you ever imagined that even a small mistake in your name can cause you immense pain? Although it seems like a small mistake, it can cost you a lot. When you deal with Delta Airlines and misspell your name on the booking form, you have to incur a certain penalty to correct them.
Passengers will be required to pay name correction fees between US $ 75-500. However, it largely depends on the type of ticket you have booked with the airline. It is also recommended that you follow Delta’s name correction policy before beginning the procedure.