Immigration is a big decision, if you start it right then you’re already on the right track. Deciding to come to Canada will take you on a long journey that would have its ups and downs but if you are determined to work smart and put in sincere efforts once you get there, you will be a successful immigrant in your new home -Canada. Novusimmigration has helped hundreds of families successfully migrate to Canada.
There are two main pathways to Canada. One way is to obtain a permanent resident visa and the other way is to obtain a temporary work permit.
Federal Skilled Worker
To be eligible under the Federal Skilled Workers program, you will need to have at least 67 points out of 100. Do not calculate your CRS points before getting at least 67 points needed to apply.
If you haven’t done your ECA, and/or passed your IELTS (language test), you can try and guess your points. You cannot enter into the pool without IELTS and ECA in hand.
The Canadian Experience Class is for skilled workers who have Canadian work experience and want to become permanent residents. However, to qualify for the CEC, you must :
No Job Offer? No Problem.
With more than 70 unique PNP streams across the provinces, we can fit them into three broad categories: first-come first-served, Expression of Interest, and passive.
Passive streams allow a province to search the Express Entry pool for candidates who match specific eligibility requirements and invite them to apply for provincial nomination.
Ontario has three examples of passive streams:
• Human Capital Priorities Stream – Express Entry aligned
• Skilled Trades Stream
• French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream
• Express Entry candidates can apply to an active first-come, first-served stream.
• Do not consider a candidate’s CRS score among their eligibility requirements
• Open to candidates with no ties to Canada (such as a relative, job offer, or previous Canadian work or study)
Two popular examples of these streams are:
• Saskatchewan’s International Skilled Worker—Express Entry subcategory
• Category B of Nova Scotia’s Demand: Express Entry Stream
These two programs operate on a first-come, first-served basis. They open periodically to a set number of applicants, and they usually meet their intake quota within hours. Although a job offer may not be required, these streams do require specific work experience.
Family members eligible for sponsorship are:
• Spouses or common-law partners.
• Parents or grandparents.
• Dependent children (must be under 22 years of age unless substantially dependent for financial support because they are a full-time student, or because of disability).
• Children under 18 whom you plan to adopt Orphaned brothers, sisters, nieces and nephews who are under 18 and unmarried.
• A relative of any age if you do not have any of the family members listed above.
a. Self-employed person : The Self-employed Persons Program allows people to immigrate to Canada permanently as a self-employed person. If you’re interested in this program, you must:
• have relevant experience in cultural activities or athletics and
• be willing and able to make a significant contribution to the cultural or athletic life of Canada
• Meet the program’s selection criteria
• Meet medical, security and other conditions
Relevant experience for a self-employed person means at least two years of experience.
We assess you on selection criteria that include your:
• Experience – 35
• Education – 25
• Age – 10
• language abilities – 24
• adaptability – 6
You will need to have at least 35 points out of 100.
START-UP VISA PROGRAM
Canada’s Start-up Visa Program helps immigrant entrepreneurs to establish businesses in Canada by allowing foreign business owners and their families to apply for permanent resident status.
– Start-up Visa for Foreign Entrepreneurs (Immigrants Entrepreneurs)
To be eligible for the Start-up Visa Program, you must:
• have a qualifying business
• get a letter of support from a designated organization
• meet the language requirements
• bring enough money to settle
– Start-up Visa for Canadian investors (Business groups in Canada)
TEMPORARY FOREIGN WORKER PROGRAM
The Temporary Foreign Worker Program ( TFWP ) allows Canadian employers to hire foreign nationals to fill temporary lab our and skill shortages when qualified Canadian citizens or permanent residents are not available.
Who we are?
Novusimmigration.net is one of those best immigration consultants in Dubai for Canada,
Service Offered @ NovusImmigration
⦁ Express Entry Program
⦁ Provincial Nominee Program
⦁ Skilled worker permit
⦁ Parent grandparent visa
⦁ Temporary Resident Visa
⦁ Permanent Resident Visa, Tourist visa, Visitor visa, Student visa, Work permit, and more.
As a Certified Canada Immigration in Dubai, Qatar, Kuwait, & Abu Dhabi, We are there to help you find the right visa and solve all the necessary problems arising while the immigration process. Just enquire here.
Between all the immigration and employment opportunities to consider, the process can become quite overwhelming and confusing. Our experienced team of legal experts and consultants are here to help you. With our passion, in-depth knowledge of the system and amazing success stories, we give you nothing but the best service. For further information please contact us here. Complete our application form to receive your eligibility assessment today!
Book your appointment with the best immigration consultants in Dubai right here @https://novusimmigration.net
Know more: https://novusimmigration.net/about-us.html
Or Read more Canada Immigration News: https://www.novusimmigration.com/canada-immigration-update/
or to get a Canada visit visa from Dubai, please feel free to visit novusimmigration.net to schedule a free consultation today!
For More Details, Call to Discuss
Visit Our Website: https://novusimmigration.net
Abu Dhabi: https://novusimmigration.net/canada-immigration-in-abudhabi.html
Our Services: https://novusimmigration.net/immigration-services.html
Call Now! +91 9606500971 / +1-604-750-0704