What are OL and OLSU Bank Feeds errors in QuickBooks Desktop?
Did you receive OL and OLSU Bank Feed Errors? Don’t worry, this blog post is meant to discuss the troubleshooting steps to repair these common QuickBooks online banking and connection errors. These errors include OL-202, OL-206, OL-221, OL-231, OL-249, OL-334, OL-203, OL-393, OLSU-1011, OLSU-1016, and OLSU-1014.
What are the causes behind OL and OLSU Bank Feed Errors
QuickBooks online banking errors may occur because of the subsequent reasons:
- A problem or dispute along with your bank (also called a financial institution).
- Your bank may have changed their services, Web Connect or Direct Connect.
- Your bank was involved in a very merger and change of name, which must be refreshed in QuickBooks.
- You would possibly own a lively account together with your bank, which is enabled for Online Banking in QB.
- Your bank’s server is also temporarily down.
- There could be a issue together with your internet connection.
- There could be a problem with one or more accounts in your QuickBooks company file.
- The download or import pattern may have a problem .
- A discontinued, older version of QuickBooks Desktop or your Windows OS.
How to Fix OL and OLSU Error in QuickBooks Desktop?
Here are the fast hacks to resolve OL and OLSU errors within the QuickBooks desktop while downloading or importing transactions. Please perform these steps within the order as mentioned and check out your download after every step:
Step 1: Enable TLS 1.2 Security Protocol, If available
The given steps can assist you in enabling TLS 1.2 within the latest version of Internet Explorer.
- Open IE 11 (make sure you’ve got the newest IE version installed).
- Tap once on the gear icon within the Internet Explorer.
- Move to Internet Options and choose Advanced Tab.
- Scroll right down to find the safety section.
- Uncheck the utilization TLS 1.0 box and check in USE TLS 1.2.
- Click Apply.
- Click the OK button.
- Close all open programs and restart your computer for changes to require place.
- If a similar error message exists, still following step.
This step will assist you to identify any issue for more solutions click on OL and OLSU Bank Feeds errors in QuickBooks.
What is QuickBooks Error OLSU 1013?
QuickBooks Error OLSU 1013 arises because of QuickBooks connection issues together with your bank. The error message says: “An unexpected error occurred. The branding and profile servers couldn’t be accessed. Click Cancel to discontinue setup then retry fixing the account for online services again. Error message number: [OLSU-1013] if the issue persists, call QuickBooks Support and supply the error message number above.”
Causes of QuickBooks Error OLSU 1013
- Any issues at your bank can cause “QuickBooks Error OLSU 1013”.
- Any unacknowledged improvements or changes in administrative offerings, Web connect or Direct connect.
- There could be an Inactive bank account entitled for QuickBooks Online Banking.
- The servers are down or poor internet connection also can lead to Error OLSU 1013.
- Issues with the records in your company document.
How to Resolve QuickBooks Error OLSU 1013?
Solution 1: Enable TLS 1.2 Protocol
- Firstly, open Internet Explorer 11 and make sure that you the newest version.
- Click the Gear icon on the upper right corner.
- Now, move to Internet Options and click on on the Advanced tab.
- Scroll down within the Security Section, unmark USE TLS 1.0, and mark USE TLS 1.2
then , click on Apply and Ok.
- Close all the running programs and restart your system.
For more solution steps you have to click here at QuickBooks OLSU 1013 Error.
An error occurred while updating the branding files! Please restart the online banking setup wizard to initiate the update process again”. The QuickBooks error OLSU 1024 or OLSU 1022 might appear if the financial organization directory isn’t updated to include the bank information or it’s not stored within the recommended location.
There are often various factors thanks to which this error can occur and one among them is that the financial organization Directory isn’t updated to add your bank information or it’s not saved within the required location.
Quick Fixes to QuickBooks Error OLSU 1024 or OLSU 1022
Following are the quickest methods to troubleshoot the QuickBooks error code OLSU 1024 or OLSU 1022:
Solution 1: Updating the financial organization directory to the most recent release
- For this particular method, the user is meant to navigate to the C:\ProgramData\Intuit\QuickBooks 20XX\Components\OLB\Branding\Filist
- Then look for the fidir.txt file and change its name to fidir.old
- Then , the user will need to right-click the link to the version of QuickBooks, to get the newest file, and from the pop-up menu, select Save Target As/Save Link As
- Within the next step, the Save As window are going to be displayed. then the user has to select desktop because the file location and also select to save
- Now, just in case the download complete window appears, the user can select the close tab
- Also, copy the downloaded fidir.txt file to the right files folder:
- This will be done by right-clicking the fidir.txt on the desktop then selecting copy
- Also, press Windows + E, to open the system window
- Now, move to the finalist folder C:\ProgramData\Intuit\QuickBooks20XX\Components\OLB\branding\filist
- Followed by right-clicking inside the files folder and selecting paste. The fidir.txt file the user copied from the desktop will appear within the folder
- And therefore the last step during this process is to open the QuickBooks desktop and also found out the account
If you continue to get the difficulty even after applying the above steps, you would like to click on QuickBooks Error OLSU 1024 or OLSU 1022 Solution.