Driving schools are providing automatic car driving lessons to the new students. There are many of the people who want to learn driving professionally. The driving schools provide the handouts, notes and many other things which will be helpful for the students. Automatic cars are easy to drive as compare to the manual car. However, automatic cars have easy functions to use and have easy performance. Therefore, beginners can easily drive an automatic car. Therefore, the driving lesson rare easy for automatic cars. So that the people usually face difficulty while using the manual car. Moreover, automatic cars are taking the faster routes. Therefore, it is easy to pass a test of automatic cars. Usually, people stuck in between the manual or automatic cars lessons. Moreover, people prefer to learn the automatic car. The transmission of automatic cars is very popular and advanced, and easy to maintain.
Difference between automatic and manual cars
There is a big difference between the automatic and manual car drives.
- Gear shifting in automatic cars is quite easy to change but difficult and tricky in manual cars. The gears can be shifted in both of the cars with the clutch. You have to press the full clutch while shifting the gear. Moreover, shifting of gears in a manual car is tricky but if a person understands the gears, it will be so easy and manageable.
- Cost for the maintenance of the automatic transmissions is costly as compared to the manual one. But the manual transmissions are easy after regular intervals of time.
- You do not need to focus on automatic cars but need to concentrate on manual cars. Manuals are harder to learn.
- The automatic cars are mostly preferred by parents and learner drivers. Because these are easy to handle as compared to the manual cars. Therefore, manual cars have a clutch pedal to shift gears.
- Moreover, automatic cars do not have a clutch pedal while the manual car has a risk of stalling.
Role of the instructor
The instructor plays a vital role in driving lessons. The instructor gives lessons to the students. First, they teach new students about the basic instructions of driving. The learners are interested in learning the automatic cars. Therefore, the interest of the learners is most helpful while learning driving. Instructor instructs them about the practical off driving after teaching them basics. Therefore, the instructors have also command on the mechanics of the car. Therefore, the car mechanics of automatic car is familiar with the manual car but slightly different in some manners. So the instructor also has the responsibility to teach the mechanics of the car to the students. So that they can fix the problem in case of any emergency.
Therefore, the instructor teaches them complete driving and at the end of the time period of the session, the instructor conducts a test to check the students about the skills. Furthermore, only interested and serious people will like to drive on their own behalf. Moreover, the instructor will check the abilities of all the students and pass or fail them according to their capabilities and skills. Skilled students will pass the test and they apply for the driving license issued by the Driving License Authority. visit their website
Advantages of driving
Many of the driving advantages are beneficial for everyone. But some people do not like to drive but the hire drivers. But the condition is driver should be trained, expert and professional. Because there is no option of mistake during driving. It is a sensitive task to do. Moreover, the driving is very useful for everyone. So that some of the advantages of driving are as follows:
- You are flexible to go anywhere. There is no restriction when you know how to drive.
- You can save your money by paying it to the taxi drivers.
- If you can drive, you are independent to go anywhere.
- You can enjoy travelling while driving with your friends.