What is a developer platform?
A developer platform also known as APIs and SDKs permits you to open up your products to a third-party developers and companies marketplace.
So in case if you are interested in making a career in a developer platform and you are searching for a perfect website to guide you with all the needs then ASP.NET by Microsoft can be a solution for you. You can also take training on ASP.NET and can achieve an MVC certificate to make your career stronger.
What is ASP.NET training?
The ASP.NET is a free cross-platform of open source that provides a framework for building web applications and services using .net and c#.
The ASP.NET training helps you to build secure apps which support industry standards authentication protocols. The ASP.NET platform all super forms faster than many other popular web frameworks in the independent technological benchmarks.
Features included in the .Net platform are:
- The C#, F#, and visual basic programming languages.
- Base libraries will provide space for working with strings data file / IO and more.
- It will also provide editors and tools for Windows, Linux and macOS, and docker.
The ASP.NET extends itself with tools and libraries especially to help to build web applications.
Features that ASP.NET adds to the .NET platform.
- Allows a base framework for processing the web request in C# or F#.
- Has a web page template in syntax which is commonly known as Razor for building dynamic web pages using C#
- It also has libraries for common web patterns, for example, the model view controller that is MVC.
- An authentication system that includes libraries, a database, and template pages for handling the logins that include multi-factor authentication as well as external authentication with Google, Twitter, and many more.
- Also has editor extensions that help to provide syntax highlighting, code completion, and other functionality that helps in developing web pages.
What is ASP.NET core?
Once you start using asp.net you will soon be acquainted with the term asp.net core.
The ASP.NET core is the open-source and cross-platform version of the ASP.NET. The user can use ASP.NET core for all the new applications.
What is a model view controller or MVC?
A model view controller which is known as MVC in short form is a software design pattern that is commonly used for developing user interfaces that divide the related programming logic into two three different interconnected elements.
The MVC model has the following components like controllers, view and model.
What is a model?
The model component of MVC is related to all the data-related logic that the user has to work with. It can represent either the data that is being transferred in between the view and controller components or for any other business-related logic data.
What is the view?
The view component in the MVC is required for all the UI logic of the application.
What is the controller?
The controller in MVC performs as an interface between the model and the view components which helps to process all the business logic and incoming requests by manipulating data using the model component and interacting with the views to get the final output.
Benefits of knowing MVC in developing platforms.
- It can provide multiple views
- MVC model returns the data without formatting
- It also supports asynchronous techniques.
Correlation of ASP.NET MVC.
The ASP.NET supports three major development models that are web pages, web forms, and MVC (model view controller). The ASP.NET MVC framework is a lightweight and highly testable presentation framework that is integrated with the existing ASP.NET features for example master pages, authentication, etc. Within .NET this kind of framework is defined in the System.Web.MVC assembly.
The features of ASP.NET MVC are:
- The ASP.net MVC provides features that are ideal for developing complex but they are lightweight applications.
- It will also provide an extensible and pluggable framework that can be easily replaced and customized.
- The features allow you to utilize the component-based design of the application biological e divide them into model viewer and controller components. This division enables the developers to manage the complexity of large-scale projects and war depending on individual components.
- The MVC structure also enhances the test-driven development and stability of the application as all the components can be designed interface-based and can be tested using mock objects which makes the ASP.NET MVC framework ideal for projects with large teams of web developers.
- The features of ASP.NET MVC do not use the concept of ViewState which helps in building applications that are fully lightweight and give full control to the developers.
To make your career in web development more strong then you should get an MVC certification that will provide you with a strong background.
What is MVC certification?
There are exams for the candidates who are professional developers and can use Microsoft visual studio 2017 as well as ASP.NET to design and develop web solutions. Based on these exams MVC certification is provided. The candidates should be eligible for the exam only if they have a minimum of three to five years of experience in developing Microsoft ASP.NET MVC.
To get MVC certification candidates must also have experiences like:
- Planning and designing user interaction solutions based on the business requirements.
- Designing and developing asynchronous solutions.
- Developing and deploying to a multi-tier environment, including Azure.
- The candidate also should have any experience with the full software development life cycle of web applications.
To get the MVC certification keep yourself updated regarding the developing ASP.NET MVC web application exams.