American Airlines Manage My Booking: Managing flight reservations can seem like a difficult task but it isn’t as many airlines provide their reservation management tool on their websites. However, when it comes to the largest airlines in the world i.e. American Airlines then managing bookings can become a lot easier.
The Benefits of Manage Booking on American Airlines
Here are the major benefits of using the Manage Booking tool on American Airlines. You can manage your reservations on both of the airline’s official websites and mobile applications.
Cancel or change your AA reservations
- Manage your AA miles and other upgrades
- Manage your AAdvantage account
- Request baggage allowance, refund, and other in-flight services
- Book new reservations and explore more offers and deals based on your booking history
- View, print, or share your booking itineraries
- Redeem your miles and use them for upgrades
- Make modifications in passenger’s information such as contact number, name, email address, etc.
- Make group AA bookings
- Moreover, you can make other important changes to your booking as well. Now have a look at the steps that can help you to get access to your AA booking management portal.
Steps to Manage Reservation on American Airlines
- Head over to the official website of American Airlines or get access to its official mobile app
- Move to the My trips section on the website or the mobile app
- Enter the following details and then hit the Find Reservation button
- Passenger’s first and last name
- Booking reference number as mentioned on the itinerary
- Now follow the onscreen instructions to make your desired modifications
- Furthermore, you can also take help from the customer service executives on American Airlines Manage booking and get assistance on anything. In addition, the customer service 800-433-7300, the assistant will also help you out with any of the aforementioned booking management tasks.
American Airlines Change Flights: If you want to change the American Airlines flight departing on the same day, a change fee will be charged. This is done through a phone conversation with the American Airlines Booking team.
Rules for same Day flight change
- The scheduled departure time of your new flight must be within one to twelve hours of the call time.
- If you are already at the airport, you can also book through the self-service kiosk.
- To activate the kiosk and find your reservation, just swipe your personally identifiable information, such as a passport or credit card.
- If you don’t want to take off within 24 hours, you can quickly change your flight from the American Manage my Booking option on the official website.
- How to Change Flight Date on American Airlines
If you follow the onscreen instructions, you will be easily able to change the American Airlines booking. It is recommended that to avoid any fee or charge, you must change the flight within 24 hours of the original booking, otherwise, the change fee may be different depending on your route, destination, and new flight booking.
How to Make Changes to Flights with American Airlines
Flights Leaving Today
- Call American Airlines at 800-433-730 to change your reservation with a representative over the phone. A change fee applies. Your new flight’s scheduled departure must be within one to 12 hours of the time you call.
- Use a self-service kiosk to change your flight if you are already at the airport. Swipe a credit card or personal identification, such as your passport, to activate the kiosk and locate your reservation. Follow the on-screen instructions to change to a different flight if one is available. A change fee applies, which you can pay via credit card directly at the kiosk. Print a new boarding pass from the machine.
- Speak with any American Airlines representative at an airport counter if you are already at the airport. She can give you a list of options for flights to your destination leaving within the next 12 hours. A change fee applies, which you can pay directly to the representative. Ask for a new boarding pass if she does not offer you one.
Flights Leaving Anytime
- Click on the “My Reservations” tab on the American Airlines homepage.
- Log in using your AA.com account credentials or locate the flight you wish to change by its record locator code. The record locator is six characters long and should appear on your itinerary confirmation paperwork.
- Check the box to the left of the reservation you want to change. Click the “Change Flights” button. If this button is missing or greyed out, your flight is not eligible for online changes; you must contact the American Airlines reservations desk by phone.
- Search for your new flight when prompted. Select your replacement flight and click “Continue.” Confirm changes, and submit payment for any applicable change fees and/or differences in fares. Print your new boarding pass if your flight departs in the next 24 hours.
American Airlines Cancellation Policy: American Airlines provided easy steps to cancel the ticket. Please review the American airline cancellation policy and start the cancellation process.
- You will get back the full refund if you cancel the ticket within 24 hours of the booking.
- If you cancel your ticket after the free cancellation period, then you have to pay cancellation charges.
- The cancellation will be free of cost if your cancellation is made 2 days prior to its departure.
How To Cancel the American Airlines Flight Ticket?
- Please visit the official website of American Airlines.
- Select your trips.
- Enter your family name, reference number type, and reference number.
- Click on continue.
- Now, your flight details will appear on your screen.
- Click on cancel the reservation.
- As soon as you cancel it, the cancellation mail will be sent to your email id.
For more information, in the U.S., please contact American Airlines or American Eagle at 800-433-7300. If assistance is needed in Spanish, you may dial 800-433-730